Shelby N. Berendzen-McClain
Civil Engineer, EI
- Over 6 years of experience in Civil and Architectural Design, over 3 years of which as a Civil Engineer, EI.
- Lifelong resident of Boone County.
- Experience in structural engineering design and analysis of various single-span and multi-span bridges.
- Skilled in many phases of engineering design and have managed numerous projects from preliminary site analysis to project completion.
- Extensive experience and interest in the design of hydraulic and hydrologic storm water systems, including underground detention and water quality units-with hopes to help clean the streams and rivers of Mid-Missouri.
Professional Career History
Project Engineer at A Civil Group (2020-Present)
Structural Designer at Missouri Department of Transportation (2019-2020)
Civil Engineer, EI at Engineering Surveys & Services (2017-2019)
Member, American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
Member, Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering
University of Missouri – Columbia
Engineer in Training, State of Missouri (2017)