Jay A. Gebhardt
PE, PLS, Principal Engineer
- Over 30 years of experience in Civil Engineering in Columbia, MO, over 25 years of which as a licensed Professional Engineer.
- Over 30 years of experience in Land Surveying in Columbia, MO for 18 years as a licensed Professional Land Surveyor.
- Experience in design and management of a multitude of projects spanning many facets of Civil Engineering.
- Experienced manager with supervisory experience for Civil Engineering firm in Columbia, MO.
- Extensive experience with facilitating site development with a variety of clients and objectives.
Professional Career History
Principal Engineer & Owner at A Civil Group (2000-Present)
Project Engineer at Allstate Consultants (1992-2000)
Civil Engineer for City of Columbia Public Works Dept. (1988-1992)
Construction Inspector at MoDOT (1987-1988)
City of Columbia, Storm Water Advisory Commission (2011-2012)
Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering
University of Missouri – Columbia
Professional Engineer, State of Missouri (1992)
Professional Land Surveyor, State of Missouri (2001)