Brent A. Brown
- Over 19 years of experience as a Drafting Technician.
- Over 16 years of experience as a Project Manager in Columbia, MO.
- Has been a resident of Columbia for a majority of lifetime with the exception of four years in Warrensburg, MO for college and three years in Kansas City, MO with a previous employer.
- Maintains a working relationship with City of Columbia staff and governmental operation procedures and regulations.
- Proficient at evaluating potential siting considerations and estimating costs associated with improvements of public and private infrastructure.
Professional Career History
Burns & McDonnell, Drafting Technician (1999-2002)
A Civil Group, Project Manager (2002-Present)
Cub Scout Pack 992 Cubmaster (2013-Present)
Boy Scout Troop 4 Ass. Scoutmaster (2017-Present)
Bachelor of Science, Drafting Technology
University of Central Missouri – Warrensburg
Follow me on Twitter – @BRENTACG