- 18 plus years of experience in Civil Engineering, 13 of which have been as a licensed Professional Engineer in Washington and Oregon.
- Substantial experience drafting survey, civil, and mechanical construction plans.
- Experience in municipal contract assembly and administration.
- Previously self employed as a Civil Engineering Consultant for over 4 years.
- Several years light construction equipment operation.
Professional Career History
Project Engineer at A Civil Group, LLC (2022-Present)
Principal Engineer and Owner at A.M. Engineering (2018 – 2023)
Office/Engineering Management Otak (2015 – 2018)
Civil Engineer at USDA Forest Service (2010 – 2015)
Drafting Technician at HLB Otak (2007 – 2009)
Drafting Technician at A Civil Group (2004 – 2006)
Combat Engineer in the US Army (1992 – 1996)
Bachelors of Science, Civil Engineering, University of Portland (2004)
Professional Engineer, State of Oregon (2010)
Professional Engineer, State of Washington (2011)